Searching for Eid Greetings for Eid Mubarak 2020? Then you’re at the right place. In this article we are going to share you the best and the latest Eid greetings. Which you can share with your Muslim as well as non-Muslim friend and families.
Eid is Muslim festival which is known as Eid-Ul-Fitr. It’s also known as “Fest after breaking the fast” as it’s name implies it’s a festival which is celebrated after 30 days of fast.
Advance Eid Mubarak Greetings 2020
scroll down to read about the latest and updated eid Mubarak greetings. If you like them then please don’t forget to share greetings for eid on Facebook and Whatsapp and let us know your friend how much you love them.
- Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
- Let’s celebrate this holy occasion with the pleasure of spending one more amazing year of friendship. Wishing you an amazing Eid day!
- On this special occasion let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends of each other for the rest of our life. Eid Mubarak.
- Let’s celebrate this joys Eid occasion wearing the new dress, eating sweets and lots of delicious food. Best wishes for a great Eid day!
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Eid Mubarak! May this Holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our hearts. Have a happy Eid day!
- Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
- Even if I’m not with you in this eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
- Don’t forget that every day you are alive is a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour even every breath is a gift from Allah. Give Him thanks on this Eid day for everything!
- Thank you for adding so many colors into my life. You make me feel alive and special all the time. May Allah protect you and guides you towards success and happiness. Eid Mubarak dear.
- Dear wife, Eid Mubarak to you! May Allah grant everything you have prayed for and rewards you with his blessings. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
- My wife, I wish you a joyous, prosperous and blissful Eid day! Thank you for taking care of me during Ramadan as well. May Allah bless you!
- Nothing feels more wonderful than spending a beautiful day with a beautiful partner. I love you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you! Eid Mubarak!
- It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate nowadays. I am too lucky that I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person. Eid Mubarak dear!
- I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid to love you, to care for you and to pray for you. You mean everything to me. Eid Mubarak!
- All I want in life is you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Eid Mubarak.
- My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. Let’s release the movie on the Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear!
- Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah that he always keeps us together forever like this.
- Let this Eid be the day we promise to never let go each other and devote our lives to serve the holy purpose of mankind, together and forever!
- My beloved, sending my warmest love and wishes for the Eid day your way! Eid Mubarak to you! Thank you for being in my life!
- Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful girl I know. I hope to spend a thousand more Eids with you.
- May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid UL FITR to the best brother in the world.
- Your love, cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah! Eid Mubarak!
- As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.
- Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful angel without whom my childhood would have been so boring and lifeless. Wishing you a joyous Eid UL FITR.
- You always took care of me like mom and protected me like dad. Your unconditional love and motherly care made me feel secure all the time. May this Eid bring happiness and good health for you!
- A sister like you is a blessing only for the fortunate ones. I want to thank Allah for being so kind to me by giving me a sister like you. Eid Mubarak!
- Dear Sister, Eid is so joyous only because I get to spend this day with you! Eid Mubarak! May we be able to spend hundreds of Eids together!
- My lovely sister, wishing you a happy and safe Eid Day! May the bond of our sisterhood remains strong forever! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
- I wish you a day full of fun, cheers, and smiles. Don’t forget to thank Allah for everything because he loves you. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- May the blessings of Allah keep coming like a flood in your life and sweep you away to the land of success and prosperity! Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this day brings success and prosperity in our workplaces and daily lives! Sending my prayers for you.
- May this Eid prove to be very special for you and your family. May the Almighty bless you in every area of your personal and work life.
- May the love of Almighty Allah be with you forever. May he grant you a long life. Eid Mubarak to the wisest and most amazing boss in the world!
- May success and glory be your best friends in life. May you continue to amaze the world with your ideas and philosophies. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you! I cannot wait to go around the neighborhood and fill my tummies with delicious dishes tomorrow! Hope you have a fun day as well!
- After an entire month of hard work, you seem to have finally lost a bit of weight. But since Eid is here, you’ll be regaining it back again. Eid Mubarak to you, dearest foodie!
- May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day! May this Eid bring happiness in your heart and to your family. Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- May Allah forgive all your sins and accept your sacrifice and put an ease to all your suffering! Eid Ul Adha Mubarak.
- May every drop of your sacrifice’s blood get accepted by Allah (SWT) who is the most merciful and all-forgiving! Eid Mubarak.
- May your faith and devotion to Islam be rewarded on this auspicious day with the divine blessings from Allah. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May the magic of this holy festival bring unlimited happiness in your life and decorate it with the colors of heaven! Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid ul Adha, may this Eid be filled with thinking about what’s good for others. Eid Mubarak.
- On this occasion of Eid Ul Adha, may Allah (SWT) accept your sacrifice and bless you throughout the year. Eid Mubarak!
- All the very best wishes for you and your family, May Allah grant you a harmonious and prosperous life! A very warm Eid Ul Adha Mubarak.Eid Ul Adha is a time for repenting for the past sins and looking forward to the better future days. May Allah (SWT) sanctify you! Eid Mubarak.
Thank you for celebrating eid 2020 with us. We hope that you will enjoy reading this article.
- May the noor of this EID
illuminate your heart, mind, soul
and may all your prays be answered.
Remember me in your prayers.
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but the is a special one for a very happy Eid Day!!
- Wish we could share this great occasion ‘Warm memories have a lovely way of bringing folks together.’ Although Eid finds us spending time apart, You’re very close in memory and always close in heart. Bakra Eid Mubarak 2020
- A bouquet of warm wishes I send to you on this festive day of Eid.
You deserve the best of everything.
Have a great day ahead!
- Wishing You Blessings at this very special occasion, Wishing you a happy and blessed Eid surrounded by those you love.
- May Allah send his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart and filled your Life with a lot of happiness like this EID DAY. Wishing you EID MUBARAK!
- May your plate of life be always full of sweet siwaiyan topped with the nuts of happiness. with best Eid wishes. May you have a happy Eid!
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you beleive in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!
- As Allah waters HIS Creation, may HE also sprinkle his wonderous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
- MAY ALLAH BRIG YOU LOTS OF JOY AND HAPPINESS. I WISH YOU VERY HAPPY EID-UL-FITR.
Advance Eid-Ul-Fitr Greetings 2020
- May beautiful flowers keep you in smiling frame of happiness on Eid Day! Wish you a very happy Sweet Eid!
- A Little Act Of,
Can Fill A Heart with
- Wishing You An Eid That Brings With It Love And Protection Of Allah To Stay Always. Happy Eid.
- The most beautiful phrase on this day which all Muslims utter from their hearts is Eid Mubarak; I also want to have an honour to say it my dear. Happy Eid Day and Bakra Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May your plate of life be always full of juicy kebabs and tikkas,
Topped with the chutney of Happiness.
With best Eid wishes, Happy EID!
- Eid is an event which provides us an opportunity to sit together, to share our happiness and sorrows, May this great union be always a part of our lives. Happy eid day and Eid Mubarak.
- After congregational Eid prayer sentiment reciprocated with the deep sense of gratitude and manifestation. Eid Mubarak!
- I rejoice with you on Eid day!
My prayers include your welfare and prosperity.
Lots of smiles today!
- I wish you a life full of smiles and happiness. Happy Eid Mubarak!!
A time for joy,
A time for togetherness,
A time to remember my blessings..
For me… it’s you!
May Allah Bless you & Give u all the joy u bring to my life!
Advance Eid Mubarak Greetings in English
- When the sun has set, and day is done-
I”ll break this chain, but only one.
By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone!
It”s time for Eid and lots of fun!!!
- Wishing you a successful life with contentment and peace. Eid Mubarak
- eid mubarak wallpapers, eid mubarak pictures and eid mubarak 2020
- May you never see the warmth of hardships and there would be always happiness in your home and you see many happier moments like this Eid Day. Eid-Ul-Fitr Mubarak 2020!
- I always wish you
And the hope that
you ‘ll have many
But still I would like this
To be your best of any!..
- Eid is a precious gift from God after Ramadan.
- EID MEANING
I: INTROSPECTION TO ATTAIN
HAPPY EID MUBARAK….
- On the canvas of life we often go off color, but as long as people like you are there to add the right shades, life goes on to be a rainbow! Eid Mubarak
Eid Wishes In English
- Many are the wishes
that are being sent your way,
But the is a special one
for a very happy Eid Day.
- May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!
- MAY ALLAH BRING YOU JOY, HAPPINESS, PEACE AND PROSPERITY ON THIS BLESSED OCCASION. WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ON THIS HAPPY OCCASION OF EID! EID MUBARAK! eid wishes in english 2020
Wishing you tons of smiles every single day.
For Allah’s surprises are surely on their way.
Blessing and serenity be to you always on Eid.
May His love fill your heart with Joy and peace this Eid and each day of the year to come.
We wish you and your beloved ones a very happy and blessed Ramadan Kareem .
May the auspicious occasion of Eid, bless you with peace and bring joy to your heart and home. Eid Mubarak!
The moon has been sighted. The samoosas are ready. Here comes EID so just go steady. Lots of dua’s is all I request and just wanted to wish you all the BEST! Eid Mubarak!
May this year’s Eid give you all the happiness and Joy of this world and hope that the blessing of the AL-Mighty be with you… Eid Mubarak!
May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Ramadan Kareem!
Heartfelt Greetings on “the Festival of Fast”! Happy Eid ul-Fitr!
May Allah accept your good deeds,
forgive your transgressions and ease your sufferings.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for you and your family ..
Greetings on Eid day!
I pray that Allah will pour down countless blessings in your family.
Receive them all with gladness.
Have a great Ramadan Kareem!
Have a Happy Eid Day! I hope you get lots of fun! Spend time with your loved ones..
MAY THE MAGIC OF DIS EID BRING LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE & MAY U CELEBRATE IT WID ALL UR CLOSE FRIENDS & MAY IT FILL UR HEART WID WONDERS. EID MUBARAK
After congregational Eid prayer, sentiment reciprocated with deep sense of gratitude and manifestation. First day of Eid to you and your family!!
Happiness(EID is never perfect, until shared with someone so share your happiness with your near ones.
Happy Ramadan !
May the great Allah prosper the works of your hands.
May Allah bless you & Your dear ones for happy & prosperous life on this ramadan & always.
Have a joyous Eid with full of sparkling lights. A warm and heartfelt wishes to tell you how much you mean to me. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
As Allah waters his creation,
May he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones,
Eid Mubarak 2020!!